Executive Roundtable: Data Governance, Risk, & Compliance – Sydney
November 22 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am UTC+10
Join us on Thursday 22nd November for our Senior Executive Roundtable: Data Governance, Risk & Compliance.
Led by Dr. John Brudenell, one of the industry’s leading authorities on data management, and Vinay Samuel, Founder & CEO of Zetaris – creator of Enterprise Data Fabric technology dubbed by Gartner as the “only logical step in data management evolution”, this session will cover how data governance plays such an integral role in the success of many enterprise information initiatives – such as data quality, master data management, and analytics.
Reserve your seat today to ensure you don’t miss out on practical use case discussions about these topics (just some of what will be discussed on the day):
- The changing role and impact of data governance in business
- Discover technological approaches to safer, more dynamic data governance
- Minimising your enterprise risk through data quality initiative
- Learn how to leverage data as an asset
- Are you an Executive, C-Suite, or Group Director of your organization?
- Are you a senior decision maker, Senior Technical Advisors or Leads, Portfolio Manager, or Government Program Managers responsible for data management?
- Are you interested in data governance, data monetization or data security?
- Are you in the market for a new data management solution within your organization?
- Would you like help in choosing the right data management solutions for your organization?
- Are you interested in booking an Innovation Workshop to see how your organization can transform the way it uses its data?
- Do you have a keen interest in the latest technologies transforming the use of data within organizations?
It’s certainly an event not to miss! Register today to confirm your spot! Registrations close Monday 19th November.
Who should attend?
|08:00 – 08:30||Breakfast & Registration|
|08:30 – 08:40||Welcome & Introductions|
|08:40 – 09:00||Keynote & Guest Speakers|
|09:00 – 09:30||Panel Discussion with Q&A|
|09:30 – 10:00||Networking Session|
Hyatt Regency Sydney
161 Sussex St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Founder & CEO
Vinay Samuel is a forward-thinking entrepreneur and a pioneer in “event-based analytics” and parallel database technologies.
With a proven track record in building successful start-ups, Vinay’s 20+ years’ experience has been cultivated through developing leading Big Data and Information Management companies such as Netezza, Greenplum, Vertica, and Gridmatics.
His deep knowledge of business management, data warehousing, marketing, and big data, have been a driving factor in his success of utilizing data-driven strategies to produce sustainable industry-leading solutions.
As founder and CEO of his most recent venture, Zetaris Enterprise Data Fabric, Vinay’s aptitude and conviction of challenging the status quo has fostered the analytical data fabric platform into a multi-million-dollar corporation within a short three years.