- This event has passed.
Executive Roundtable: Data Governance, Risk & Compliance – Singapore
October 11 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am UTC+8
Zetaris is on the road again, empowering everyone to transform the way their organization uses data.
Together, Zetaris and DXC Technology deliver industry-leading Enterprise Data Fabric Platform and data management services.
Featuring a guest speaker from our key ASEAN Implementation Partner, DXC Technology, this session will include a panel discussion with these industry leaders.
Come along to enjoy a networking breakfast and coffee with fellow peers, thought leaders, and subject matter experts and hear how Enterprise Data Fabric is changing the way we do Big Data, and why organizations increase business risk if they don’t adopt this next-generation technology.
Join Zetaris’s Founder & CEO, Vinay Samuel, and DXC Technology’s Chief Technologist – Analytics, Achim Granzen, for industry and solution insights developed over a 40 year career between them in the big data & technology. Session discussions will cover:
- Building a strategy for digital transformation around cloud, big data, IoT, & edge computing
- How to ensure data governance, risk & compliance within your organization
- Industrializing Analytics Data Platforms
- Local & international use cases
This is a free event, so please register early, before space runs out!
Who should attend?
- Are you an Executive, C-Suite, or Group Director of your organization?
- Are you a senior decision maker, Senior Technical Advisors or Leads, Portfolio Manager, or Government Program Managers responsible for data management?
- Are you in the market for a new data management solution within your organization?
- Would you like help in choosing the right data management solutions for your organization?
- Are you interested in booking an Innovation Workshop to see how your organization can transform the way it uses its data?
- Do you have a keen interest in the latest technologies transforming the use of data within organizations?
|08:00 – 08:30||Breakfast & Registration|
|08:30 – 08:40||Welcome & Introductions|
|08:40 – 09:00||Keynote & Guest Speakers|
|09:00 – 09:30||Panel Discussion with Q&A|
|09:30 – 10:00||Networking Session|
Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue
Not in Singapore? Have a look at the other regions Zetaris’ Governance, Risk & Compliance Roadshow is visiting
Chief Technologist – Analytics
DXC Technology – AMEA & ANZ Regions
Achim Granzen is the Chief Technologist – Analytics for DXC Technology for AMEA and ANZ, working with clients across the AMEA and ANZ regions on their Digital Transformation journey – towards becoming data driven and analytics enabled enterprises.
As a Distinguished Technologist with near 20 years of international experience, Achim helps organizations develop and implement a strategic approach to key technologies such as Advanced Analytics, Big Data, and Cloud. He helps to leverage new technology capabilities to become enablers for new business capabilities, while addressing organizational and business process change.
Achim builds bridges between IT and business functions – he has a focus on customer analytics and operational analytics for telecommunications, retail and financial services; he also drives analytics-enabled IoT scenarios such as predictive maintenance and connected devices.
Before joining DXC he worked for major industry players – SAS Institute, IBM Global Services, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise – in Europe, Asia and the US.
Founder & CEO
Vinay Samuel is a forward-thinking entrepreneur and a pioneer in “event-based analytics” and parallel database technologies.
With a proven track record in building successful start-ups, Vinay’s 20+ years’ experience has been cultivated through developing leading Big Data and Information Management companies such as Netezza, Greenplum, Vertica, and Gridmatics.
His deep knowledge of business management, data warehousing, marketing, and big data, have been a driving factor in his success of utilizing data-driven strategies to produce sustainable industry-leading solutions.
As founder and CEO of his most recent venture, Zetaris Enterprise Data Fabric, Vinay’s aptitude and conviction of challenging the status quo has fostered the analytical data fabric platform into a multi-million-dollar corporation within a short three years.